Measles, Smallpox, and Ebola
This page is dedicated to the study of transmission heterogeneity, better known as super spreading.
Heterogeneous Transmission Dynamics
- What Makes a Super-Spreader?
- Malnutrition and Epidemics Come Hand in Hand
- Leptin: Linking Malnutrition and Vulnerability to Infection
- The Landscape of Super Spreading
- The Super-Spreading Landscape of Urban Dengue Fever
- General Principles of Zoonotic Landscape Epidemiology
The Chain of Infection
- What is the Chain of Infection?
- Chain of Infection for the Plague
- Cholera’s Chain of Infection
- Ebola’s Chain of Infection