- Historic impacts of epidemics and/or epizootics
- Endemic disease in medieval environments
- Environmental causes of disease such as malnutrition or industrial pollution related disease
- Health effects of human-animal interactions
- Archaeological assessments of human health and disease
- Landscape alterations intended to improve human or animal health
- Ecology of the built environment
Abstracts of no more than 300 words and the Participant Information Form should be sent to Michelle Ziegler at ZieglerM@slu.edu by September 15. Pre-submission queries are welcome.
The Participant Information Form and additional information be found at http://www.wmich.edu/medieval/congress/submissions/index.html.